Development Centres have become an essential tool for businesses to both identify and harness their talent. They also provide an all-too-rare opportunity for individuals to take stock of where they are and where they want to go. Ranging from a one-day workshop to a three-day residential, Development Centres are specifically designed to meet organisational, cultural and operational needs based on the essential skills, knowledge and behaviours required to achieve personal and organisational success.
There’s a lot of reasons to consider one of our Development Centre workshops. Here are some of them. . .
- They help individuals identify their core strengths
- They allow an understanding of key skills and a comprehension of development needs
- They work to identify not only the strengths of an individual, but also of a group
- They’re made to enhance the existing workforce
- They can be incredibly helpful with succession planning
- They make leadership frameworks meaningful and relevant to your entire team
- They are a cost effective solution, benefitting individuals and the company as a whole
“I would just like to express our gratitude for the excellent Development Centre you ran for our Senior Staff at NMO. It has proved to be a most insightful exercise for all concerned and feedback from participants indicates that they not only enjoyed the experience but have been given a great deal to think about in terms of their aspirations and future development. Thanks to all concerned, the communications, preparation and quality of the reports were all first class. I would recommend this to other small agencies and departments as an invaluable part of staff development.”
Zélie Armstrong, Head of Human Resources, NMO