Build Your Own Online Assessment
For organisations looking to implement an online solution to form part of their assessment/selection process, there tends to be two discrete options:
1) An off-the-shelf solution. These are tests or assessment exercises which have been designed by test providers, to be purchased by any organisation, usually on a per candidate usage.
2) Unique, bespoke recruitment assessments/exercises.
At Mendas, we identified a need to build a bridge between these two contrasting extremes and we have created the Build Your Own Online Assessment tool.
The system is an online shell which allows organisations to create bespoke assessments, choosing both the question and response format, and the specific content. What this means is that you can use the shell to create your own assessment tool but not have to incur the high costs of creating and building this from scratch. It can also be integrated with existing off-the-shelf assessments to allow easy access and collation of data.
As an organisation you may also have created your own exercises and want to put these online; alternatively we can use our assessment expertise to design exercises for you (e.g. Situational Judgement Tests, interactive case studies, ability tests etc.).
The flexibility of the system means that different tests can be housed in one place, improving the candidate experience and taking away the need for candidates to be sent different links to different places.
The flexibility of our tool also offers:
- Presentation of information in a range of ways including sound files, video clips and text
- Choice of candidate response formats. Options include free-text, tick box (multiple choice) and drag-and-drop
- Tailoring to meet different needs and budgets
- Mendas support allows quick update of content, and no long delays in adding or amending
- Branding capability for your organisation
- Mass candidate contact
- An easy to use administrator system, allowing export of candidate scores and data
- Creation of templates to communicate with candidates
- Capability to integrate with third party systems
- Flexibility to allow timed and non-timed assessment conditions
- Automated or free text scoring mechanism
This is an online shell which has the flexibility to host multiple formats of assessments based on your requirements.
Information can be presented to candidates in video, audio and text format.
Off-the-shelf or Bespoke
Being a “Build Your Own” tool, you can create a mix of bespoke or off-the-shelf assessment exercises.
The system can be branded to ensure the appearance is consistent with your existing career’s website or other online portals.
Find Out More
To see an example of the system in use, please access the following link and see first-hand the system’s flexibility: http://icepractice.mendasonline.co.uk/