Leadership 360° Feedback
Mendas 360° online is an assessment that enables a range of relevant individuals to rate a colleague's performance at work. How an individual perceives themselves and how this compares to other people's perceptions of them is a powerful feedback tool.
Mendas 360° provides a unique report where the individual being assessed understands on one profile exactly how they were rated by key groups of individuals within their organisations.
The report combines quantitative rating scales with qualitative comment. All raters have the option of contributing narrative text on areas they think the individual does well, could do less of and could improve on. This is usually provided anonymously at the end of the report.
This powerful 360° can be used on it's own, during a coaching session with a Mendas psychologist, or in conjunction with a Leadership Development workshop. To help individuals reflect and actively act on their development area in a practical forum.
- Provide a "snapshot" of behavioural styles and competency across various competencies and individual perspectives
- Give a meaningful, personalised report on which to base a development plan
- Identify areas needing development and make specific suggestions for behaviour changes
- Prompt greater self-awareness and self-management
- Whilst at an organisational level, supporting your leadership cadre to identify their leadership potential and pinpoint keys areas of development.
Mendas 360° is an online test.
That can also be completed as a paper and pencil test.
Off-the-shelf or Bespoke
Mendas 360° can work in 2 ways.
- You can use the Mendas top 15 identified Leadership competencies our research tells us is essential to successful leadership.
- You can use your existing competency framework and we can work with you to identify the key questions that relate to these.
Find Out More
Get in touch with us to find out more: (e: firstname.lastname@example.org or t: +44 (0)20 7611 0870)