Recruitment Process Review
A packaged service designed to assess how effective your recruitment process is for a given role(s) and ways to address any shortcomings and to help ensure that every penny spent on recruitment is money well spent.
- Promoting your Employer Brand - the way you conduct your recruitment activity tells job applicants a great deal about your organisation and what you stand for
- Meeting Business needs – help you deliver recruitment processes that work for the business and which they are happy with
- Saving you money – helping you to strip out needless steps, deal with large applicant volumes, and make the recruitment process more efficient
- Identifying talent – help you clarify what talent looks like in your organisation and the type of person you should be recruiting
- Benchmarking – help you understand whether you are ahead of the game and have gained a competitive advantage when it comes to attracting and retaining talent
The service is made up of the following:
- Desk research to include a review of: recruitment strategy and process, competency framework(s), job description(s) and person specification(s), interviews/assessment tools and materials, decision-making criteria and communication materials
- Business, HR and other stakeholders interviews
- Role observation where appropriate
- Assessment of applicant and other stakeholder perceptions including delivery of Mendas' proprietary, on-line survey(s) to applicants and other key stakeholders involved in current and past recruitment processes
- Detailed report and presentation of findings including: top 5 challenges that your recruitment activity needs to address (e.g. high attrition, unskilled recruiters, geographically dispersed workforce, best practice identified in addressing these challenges, areas of concern, suggested improvements and tips for successful implementation, top 10 tips on how to measure improvements made)
Off-the-shelf or Bespoke
In recognising that these differ from organisation to organisation, the service is customised to reflect your particular recruitment process(es) and people needs.
Find Out More
Contact us and will be happy to provide you with more detail, and explore you particular needs (e: firstname.lastname@example.org; t: 020-7611-0870).